[SM-Discuss] Firebird becomes Firefox

dhaley at hot.rr.com dhaley at hot.rr.com
Mon Feb 9 18:52:25 EST 2004

yeah all lowercase would be great. I lost count how many times I had to do a gaze to figure out the case of the spellname. Firebird I can sorta understand given that there was also a firebird spell in regards to a type of database. Never personally used it but in that regard it sorta seems to make sense. Though I suppose it wouldn't have hurt to change it to firebird-db...

Anyway I'm rambling again. :)

--David C. Haley