[pleurothallid-l] Wardian cases

Lynn O'Shaughnessy freespirit at pleurothallids.com
Fri Apr 7 15:58:47 EDT 2017

I have not grown in a case for over 17 years and have had my greenhouse since then.  At that time, I did not have a cooling system.  I just kept my Grand Cayman case in the basement where it was almost always 65 degrees.  It got a about 3 degrees warmer during the day with lights on.  I am sure you can get more info from joining the Facebook group.

Thanks!

Lynn O