[pleurothallid-l] New posting

James Rassmann rassmann541 at msn.com
Fri Sep 30 20:24:18 EDT 2011

Nick,

I'm Jim Rassmann and I live in Florence, Oregon. First - I have several small (3 & 4 leaf divisions I think) of D. gorgona xanthina 'Colomborquideas' FCC/AOS for sale at $500 each. All have been divided and repotted about 3 - 4 months ago and are in good health. If you wish I can supply images of them for your perusal. This plant was purchased directly from the owner, Sra. Ligia Posada de Moreno at Colomborquideas in Medellin, Colombia. Sra. Posada (who is now 91 and a good friend of many years actually made me get on my knees and beg).

I have an extensive collection of Draculas and would be willing to sell extras. However - John Leathers (Hawk Hill) has the most comprehensive collection of Masd's and Drac's in the country and he is a good friend. His plants are all well grown and in excellent condition.

You can contact me via this emaill address or by cell at 541-9910922.

Best, Jim