[pleurothallid-l] What is Dryadella lansbergii/langburgii?

Carlo A. Balistrieri carlobal at netzero.com
Mon May 30 19:34:29 EDT 2011

Welcome Daniel!

Looks like you've got a few more genera to go!

Like the others, I am a little mystified by your Dryadella name. Good
photos of the flower (and plant) will help zero people in to exactly
what YOU have. At this point, since they gave you a bad name in the
first place, I wouldn't be too interested in what the nursery has in
the way of photos. Wait until yours blooms.

If it's like the picture at the nursery...I'd be thinking on the order
of Dryadella simulans.

Carlo

                   2 6 2 . 4 9 0 . 6 1 6 3
          New York       NJ        Philadelphia