[pleurothallid-l] Lepanthes will never be the same again!

Sebastian Vieira utricseb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:12:12 EDT 2011

Hello,

Jean Marc is a good friend and yes, his pictures are fabulous, and also the
*Lepanthes *hybrids he has done which he grows very succesfully.

I'd like to share with you some pictures I made of a gnat pollinating a
Lepanthes flower. One of them appeared in the last Orchids magazine, for
those of you without access to the printed magazine, you can enjoy the
picture here, along with other pictures I have taken.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kligo/5583976688/in/set-72157624712366241

Best regards,

Sebastian