[pleurothallid-l] New member introduction

Carlo A. Balistrieri carlobal at netzero.com
Tue May 4 08:28:55 EDT 2010

Welcome Vanessa!

Glad to have you on Pleurothallid-L--and as part of the Alliance.

You've got a nice list of plants and I'm sure more than a few of our
members will be interested in how they grow for you in Texas. Of
special interest will be more details on your husband's contraption
for keeping temps down and humidity up. I assume it's something of a
swamp cooler which will work well if you're in one of the drier parts
of Texas and may be more challenging if the humidty outside is dry.
Fill us in on the details....

Carlo A. Balistrieri
Flemington, NJ
262.490.6163