[pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallid index

Lynn O'Shaughnessy freespirit at pleurothallids.com
Sat Jan 3 23:58:38 EST 2009

I have just spent about 70 to 75 hours adding the last three green books to
my index.  This was very time consuming since many of the genera were split
and a lot of cross referencing and moving of data was required.  In many
cases, the synonyms were not moved.however, if you follow the synonym
pointers they will get you to the new name through a couple of pointers.

This list has grown to 120 pages.  I will no longer print it, but will offer
it as a pdf file to anyone who wants it.  Let me know by e-mail and I will
send it to you.

If you find any errors, please let me know.  This was a monumental task and
I tried to be as accurate as possible, but.

Thanks!