[pleurothallid-l] Looking for Lepanthes

Lisa Thoerle lthoerle at alumni.uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 4 10:29:04 EST 2008

Dear Folks,

  For the upcoming green book, Lepanthes of Colombia, we are searching
for pickled flowers of the following four species, all described by Ortiz::
Lepanthes alvarezii, L. calimae, L. debedoutii, L. montis-rotundi..

Obtaining the flowers will allow Dr. Luer to illustrate the descriptions
with his excellent drawings. If you are fortunate enough to have one or
more of these little fellows in your collection, and would like to
contribute to this project, please respond off-line.  We have plenty of
time to wait for flowers.

Many thanks,
--Lisa

--