[pleurothallid-l] teste

Forrest Murray Forrest.Murray at One82.com
Sun Apr 27 12:30:13 EDT 2008

Wow!  That is quite the happy colony!  Thanks for sharing.

-----Original Message-----
From: pleurothallid-l-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:pleurothallid-l-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of marcusadriana
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 9:29 AM
To: pleurothallid-l at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [pleurothallid-l] teste

That the most common of all the Pleurothallis that occours in my ranch (sorry but I will still stand to the "old" nomenclature - not the Luer´s ICONES PLEUROTHALLIDINARUM XXVIII) - the marvellous P. sonderana - it´s almost as if it could be called P. 'soberana' , which in portuguese and spanish means 'queen'.
Marcus

I use BullGuard Spamfilter to keep my inbox clean.
It is completely free: www.bullguard.com/freespamfilter