[pleurothallid-l] Masdevallia niesseniae

William Rhodehamel, Hoosier Orchid Company william at hoosierorchid.com
Fri Oct 12 14:31:52 EDT 2007

This has been my experience too.  I have always been suspicious of
this species because the clone I have - and the others I've seen -
looks exactly like the yellow forms of Masd. Oriole (veitchiana x
reichenbachiana).  They match in growth habit, culture and
flowers.  Oriole also sometimes puts on a second flower.

William Rhodehamel