[pleurothallid-l] Masdevallia niesseniae

Lisa Thoerle lthoerle at alumni.uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 12 14:10:46 EDT 2007

Would any folks who are flowering this regularly and well please let me
know if you are getting more than one flower per peduncle, in rapid
succession?  I will share my experience: out of perhaps 20 peduncles, 6
have borne two flowers.  This shows no signs of stopping; the next two
are promising to be doubles.  I'd like to hear from you if you have had
lots of peduncles but always single flowers, sometimes successive
flowers, whatever.

Many thanks,
Lisa

--