[pleurothallid-l] Needed: A Volunteer Proofreader

Lisa Thoerle lthoerle at alumni.uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 27 13:46:56 EDT 2006

I have assembled an index and cross-reference for Dr. Luer's folio
series on Masdevallia (the cross-reference inorporates the nomenclature
changes in IP volume 28).  Since I will probably never disassemble, sort
and bind what will ultimately exceed 28 volumes, this is indispensable
to me--without it, consulting these books often required more time than
I could allot.   In honor of the publication of volume 28 of this
series, I thought I'd make it available, free, to anyone who wants
it--but I'd like another set of eyes to proofread the list of species
names first.  No matter how many times I look at "wuelfinghoffiana",
uncertainties about my typing remain.  Your contribution will be
acknowledged, although I will retain responsibility for errors that slip
through!

IP volume 25 is probably an adequate reference for those names that are
challenging--I do believe they're all there, and it's a lot easier than
paging through the folios.

Please respond off the list if you'd like to help.

--Lisa

--
Lisa Thoerle, Little Compton, RI
lthoerle at alumni.uchicago.edu