[pleurothallid-l] Hey all...

Marc Nolan Hachadourian mhach at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 31 22:02:25 EDT 2006

>From what he's told me...It's all my fault........well not like he really needed any encouragement-LOL
glad to have you back!
marc

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: carlobal at netzero.net
  To: pleurothallid-l at lists.ibiblio.org
  Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:03 PM
  Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Hey all...

  For those of you who know me and those who don't,

  I'm FINALLY growing a few orchids again! The collection is currently about 100 plants--but not nearly the high percentage of pleurothallids that it was when I had 2000--YET! I'll get there. Pleurothallids are still my first love among the orchids and little by little I'll be accumulating them and integrating them into the growing space (under lights again) amongst the other orchids and weird and unusual plants from other families.

  Wish me luck.

  Carlo

  Carlo A. Balistrieri  (carlob at ridgewoodpower.com)
  The Gardens at Turtle Point