[pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 3

Ron Maunder paradiseorchids at paradise.net.nz
Sat Jan 21 01:05:22 EST 2006

  Hi Richard,

Does your book offer extend to the southern hemisphere?  I mean the
book cost part?  Not the postage or freight.  I realise that would be
extra.  The 40% discount makes the cost much better for us as our
dollar is around 68 cents US.

Firstly is there anywhere I can read a review about the book?  Is it
just another pretty picturebook with not much "meat"?  I wonder about
size, rough number of colour plates/pages and content.  Maybe Lynn
has something on her WP?

Its possible I could pick up another order or three from Massy group
freaks here.

You wouldn't want a NZ cheque/check so whats the possibility of
paying by VISA?  Nix I suppose! To get a Bank draft works out pretty
expensive for us and means a trip into the city to a bank.

If I went with an order I would have to see if I could dredge up some
greenbacks I suppose! I'd be happy to have the book/s sent by surface
or whatever the cheapest postage rate is.

What do you say?

Ron

--

Paradise Orchid Nurseries,   P.O.Box 16006, Bethlehem, Tauranga, New Zealand

Contact - Phone/Fax  (64) 7 552 5570
Email paradiseorchids at paradise.net.nz  (mailto:paradiseorchids at paradise.net.nz)