[pleurothallid-l] Sue's Masdevallia World CD

Ron Maunder paradiseorchids at paradise.net.nz
Mon Feb 6 16:58:34 EST 2006

I certainly would agree with Marc that Sue's "Masdevallia World" CD
is an amazing record of Massie species photos with heaps of other
info for the "species nut"! A must have CD!

A friend in UK sent me one as a gift last year.

However for the hybrids I still have to go to Lynn's excellent WP
coverage which is ever expanding!

Sunny and 25°C humid days here in my part of the world just now. A
bit hot for coccinea-types at present but there is always a
sprinkling in bloom.

Back to repotting...!

Ron Maunder in New Zealand