[pleurothallid-l] Re: Wardian Case Plans

Jeanne Schudel jschudel at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 11 08:21:24 EST 2005

In the AOS Bulletin for February 1989 there are directions for building a case
that was used in Houston by Ron Hanko when he had to move his collection from
NJ to TX. He made the case himself and gives directions.
It would help if we had some idea of your part of the country. It does
influence the problems you may encounter. good luck
Jeanne Schudel, JAcksonville FL