[pleurothallid-l] Seeking pollen for Dracula erythrochaete...

Chad Sarles wsarles at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 16:48:51 EDT 2005

Kathy,

Thanks for the advice on the Draculas. Also, a "thank you" goes out to
everyone else who offered their advice.

I'll take you up on sending you some erythrochaete pollen. I have yet to
get any responses other than yours! If you would please,  msg me offline
so we can coordinate address details, etc.  I should have a bud opening
very soon.

Thanks!

-Chad