[pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 20, Issue 8

Frogpondphrags at aol.com Frogpondphrags at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 16:13:11 EDT 2005

Just a thought on the outside Dracula.  I put several of my sick  Dracula
outside, and am amazed at how they have recovered. They are sitting in  trays of
water. and are well shaded.  I threw one away as all the leafs  were gone ,
much to my surprise there was a tiny new growth on the rhizome. Its  been hot
in the 90 and upper 80 not exactly Dracula's favorite  conditions.  Never give
up on these things.   Kathy-  how is  that erithrochaete  and its 20 spikes?,
Hope it does okay , it  should be spectaular  in bloom.
Wish everyone a safe and happy 4th of July weekend
from Linda in  MI