[pleurothallid-l] P 668

rsander rsander at racsa.co.cr
Thu Feb 17 17:18:31 EST 2005

HI Chad,

I am Ricardo Sander. I live in Monteverde Costa Rica the Mekka of miniature
ochids. I have been her for the last 17 years and if anyone is interested I
got some great property for sale. Check www.monteverdedeals.com.
To your question on what to use to grow your miniature seeds ask Alan
Bickell from Whitby in Ontario Canada . He has a lab and reproduces
successfully. I gave him seeds of Pleurothalis and Stellis years ago and he
was able to get them to grow no problem. He would be the person to ask. His
email is < bickell at idirect.com >
If you cannot get a hold of him this way his web site is at the Orchidmall
- suppliers - Canada under Bickell Orchids. Good Luck he is the pro let me
tell you.

Saludos de Costa Rica Ricardo