[pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l alive?

Chad Sarles wsarles at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 12:39:37 EST 2005

Just checking to see if pleurothallid-l is still alive
and kicking...

To make this on topic: I am getting ready to mother
flask some draculas. This will be my first attempt at
pleurothallids, however. I usually use P668 for my
flasking media, and it does fine. My question is: I
have heard of people adding 10% coconut water into
their P668 for pleurothallids. Anyone try it
with/without coconut water? Is it worth the effort?
Also, is coconut milk in a can the same as coconut
water?

Thanks,
Chad

PS - First post, BTW. Long time listener, first time
poster :-)