[pleurothallid-l] My first pleuro flower

Linda Sedlacek lmg6534 at garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Thu May 20 09:19:38 EDT 2004

I just wanted to say that I finally flowered my first pleurothallid!  I
know that for most of you flowering a pleurothallid isn't that exciting,
but for me it is!  I've only been growing them for the last 6 months.
I've attached a picture of my little one, Pleurothallis hemirhoda.  I've
started growing it in the shaded portion of my greenhouse and it's as
happy as can be.  I wanted to share my excitement with those who also
love these little ones.  I'm definitely hooked on them.  Oh and by the
way, George, you missed Ecuagenera.  They arrived Saturday morning.
Sorry!

Linda Sedlacek
Tallahassee, FL