[pleurothallid-l] 26th Green Book Available!

Lisa Thoerle lthoerle at erols.com
Mon May 17 11:37:52 EDT 2004

Just thought folks might want to know that volume 26 in Dr. Luer's
series is now available from MOBOT.  They seem to be a bit slow to issue
the pro forma invioces for the standing orders this time, so I thought
I'd share the news. Do I give away too much of the plot if I tell you
that the vining zoots have been segregated to the new genus Epibator?
That's only the beginning of the excitement!

--Lisa Thoerle, pleurothallidiot from Barnesville, MD