[pleurothallid-l] Semi-Hydroponic culture of Pleurothallids

Wendell Kozak wkozak at orchidwire.com
Tue Mar 23 12:52:55 EST 2004

Marc,

I believe you are thinking of Wally Thomas (West Vancouver, BC). If I
recall correctly, there was an article in the Bulletin (maybe about
10 years ago?) written by him concerning the use of Perlite.  There
is also a short article here by Barb and Wally Thomas that might shed
some light on the subject:

http://www.schundler.com/orchids.htm

Cheers.  Wendell