[pleurothallid-l] Masdevallia seeds from Ecuador

Steve Manning stevemanning at claranet.com
Tue Mar 9 13:29:51 EST 2004

Masdevallia seeds from EcuadorHello Ederer
Many thanks for contacting me.
Unfortunately my computer could not get the picture of the Masdevallia so I am unable to try to identify it.
If you have seed, please send it to
Mr. Phil Seaton,
52 Shrubbery Street, Kidderminster, Worcs, DY10 2QY   U.K.

He is very good at getting seeds to germinate and will distribute any seedlings to people who can grow them on.

My wife and I will be attending the D.O.G. Congress in Dresden later this month. Perhaps you might be attending?

Best wishes,
Steve