[pleurothallid-l] Re: Masdevallia Book

Linda Sedlacek lmg6534 at garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Wed Jun 23 16:17:01 EDT 2004

Well, since I am just starting out in pleuros and am trying to create a
library, count me in for one of those Masdevallia books!

Linda
Tallahassee, FL

Oh, and Cathy, it's a balmy 85 (feels like 88) F here in Florida when it
isn't pouring down the rain.  My pleuros are loving it though.  I have
been carefully selecting warmth-tolerant ones, and I think that I have
finally found the right conditions.  After my first pleuro bloom, I
bought a Masdevallia tribuloides in bloom.  It hasn't stopped blooming
in the last month and the flowers are increasing in size.  I also have a
Stelis in full bloom and Platystele umbellata and Pleurothallis picta
are in full bud right now.  YEAHHHHHH!!!!!