[pleurothallid-l] Green books - Masdevallia volumes?

Ron Maunder pondeeza at enternet.co.nz
Tue Jun 22 22:49:40 EDT 2004

Thanks folks for response re Masdevallia book and "Green Books".  Put
me down please Rick.

#2 "Green Book" dealt with the Masdevallia subsections. A line
drawing of an example of each section with a list of the then known
(1986) species in that group.

>  The final book of masdevallia came out
>earlier this year.  There are five books in all dedicated to the genus
>masdevallia.

Thanks Lynn

Which volumes contain Masdevallia info?  Are there line drawings of
every Masdevallia species in their sections? Or are there new
Masdevallia species described throughout the 20 or so volumes?

Are these five Massie volumes still available and at what price? Is
there a Missouri Botanical Gardens WP I can buy through?

Sounds like these volumes will not be in the CD Marc mentioned?

Thanks.   Ron Maunder  - NZ