[pleurothallid-l] Re: Masdevallia Book

Richard Burian Bur.rick at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 21 17:24:46 EDT 2004

Here's the scoop on the Timber Press book on Masdevallias.  It was only accepted for publication in the fall and won't go to press until next spring with release date tentatively for October 2005.  The author is Mary Gerritsen with photos by Ron Parsons.  The tentative price will be around $35.  Publishing a book is a long process but having seen Ron's photos I am sure it will be worth the wait.
Again, we can get a good group discount and I would be willing to coordinate such a project.

Rick Burian, Director
Portland, Oregon