[pleurothallid-l] Green Books

Marc Nolan Hachadourian mhach at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 19 22:03:40 EDT 2004

Dear All

I just noticed that on the Missouri Botanical Garden Press page that they now offer a cd rom of the green books vols I -XV for $50.
I true bargain for all those who are missing many of the older out of print books
Just thought that you all would like to know
Plus Timber press is currently working on a book on Masdevallias- word has it that they are looking to publish sometime this fall
And another question--- Has anyone out there seen the dutch book on Masdevallias ? is it worth the price?
I hope everything is handling the summer heat for everyone.

marc