[pleurothallid-l] Foggers

Colleen colleenbevans at wowway.com
Wed Feb 4 15:23:18 EST 2004

Its me and its all true!!! I use 2 air stones approx 8 inches long in my grand cayman orchidarium...the orchidarium is 4 feet wide, 4 feet high X 2 feet deep...my humidity is NEVER below 85%.......no mess, no worry while gone for a few days....dont have to fill any resevior...the bottom of the tank stays full of water from watering my plant in place...they are mostly mounted miniatures...some in pots that get watered once a week. My orchidarium.... probably 80 or 90 plants in there.