[pleurothallid-l] Foggers

Linda Sedlacek lmg6534 at garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Tue Feb 3 12:43:42 EST 2004

I haven't heard any correspondence on here since Christmas, so I hope
people are still out there.

I have a question.  I grow my pleurothallids in a converted 55 gallon
aquarium, and my humidity has been varying dramatically.  It ranges from
75-55%, and it's starting to stress out my Octomeria.  I have gravel on
the bottom and I try to keep water present among the gravel.  I also
have some containers with water in them.  There is a fan to allow air
flow as well.  I was thinking about adding a fogger to help increase the
temperature.  Does anyone have any opinions on this move or any
suggestions for a fogger?

Linda

Tallahassee, FL