[pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 15, Issue 13

Michael Shrom shrommj at ptd.net
Mon Dec 27 20:14:06 EST 2004

     I put the cups in on a slight angle.  I put a little water in the
bottom of the cups.  The frogs crawl in the cups and lay eggs in the
cups.  The dart frogs that use these cups and film canisters are called
thumbnails.  Full size the frogs are no larger than an average persons
thumbnail.  They  do great in a terrarium planted with orchids.
Michael