[pleurothallid-l] seed exchange?

Lynn O'Shaughnessy freespirit at pleurothallids.com
Tue Dec 7 20:15:10 EST 2004

Hi!
I am an amateur grower of Orchids, and my love is slowly but surely going to Pleurothallids...
Since soem months, I began sowing and replating orchids in vitro, and I wondered wether you know of an exchange place where I could get(buy or exchange) seeds of species or hybrids from the Pleurothallid alliance? I myself have some capsules ripening, but of course I'd like to try some other species without having to have adult plants before I can pollinate them!

Thank you

Laurent Minet
Belgium
laurentminet at yahoo.fr