[pleurothallid-l] Icones Pleurothallidinarum vol XIII - Restrepia

Lynn O'Shaughnessy freespirit at pleurothallids.com
Thu Aug 5 09:02:31 EDT 2004

The Pleurothallid Alliance has 9 more of these books to sell at a price of $100 each.  We were given permission to reprint 20 of them and these books are IDENTICAL to the ones put out by Missouri Botanic Gardens (except for the  "reprinted with permission" notation on the fromt cover).  If anyone is interested, contact me at freespirit at pleurothallids.com.  Only one book per member, please.