[pleurothallid-l] Re: milwaukee

Goldorchid at aol.com Goldorchid at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 19:42:05 EDT 2003

Hi Carlo, welcome back if even only for the weekend!
Yes, the WOS is having their show at the Mitchell Park domes Sat, & Sun Sept.
20-21. Set up is at least friday afternoon as I usually blow in from MPLS
around 8 pm & people are still working on the displays!
 The WOS display always has alot of good Pleuro.'s & Hoosier will have a
sales table- bring your smile & $.
I will be ribbon judging Sat. AM & AOS in the afternoon & then drive home
right after so I will probably miss you, but, do check out the show if you get a
chance...
Kathy in MN