[pleurothallid-l] Linda

Goldorchid at aol.com Goldorchid at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 22:47:56 EDT 2003

 I don't know about the frog thing, I'm trying to learn...
I think I got into the Pleuros. 'cause I make fine jewelry & set huge & tiny
diamonds for a living . Color,scent, detail & intracasy are inherant in what I
got into orchids for in the first place & narrowing the scope to tenths of
milimeters is my daily work/Pleuros are the tiniest , most wonderous jewels for
variety & color & sometimes scent. Invest in a good jewelers loupe, 10 X- 16
mm & enjoy!
Kathy in MN