[pleurothallid-l] PleuroDigest, Vol 3, Issue 8;

leo.schordje at degussa.com leo.schordje at degussa.com
Mon Sep 15 10:18:11 EDT 2003

Michael
     I'm out here, but I seldom post because I am not a hard core Pleuro
nut. So I tend to just lurk in the weeds. I am actually growing only a
dozen or so in the Pleuro Alliance. I have a few neat ones and lurk here to
ge ideas on how to keep them happy  with my Paphs and Phrags. I am curious
how many flowers do you need on a Dryadella edwaldii to consider bringing
it in for CCM consideration at AOS judging? I have a little one that is now
a dense 100+ growth pincushion about 3 inches in diameter. It took me 15
years to get it up to that size. I have used it as an accent plant when
displaying my bonsai. It is in a mame bonsai pot.
 Leo