[pleurothallid-l] South Eastern Penna. Orchid Society

Michael Shrom shrommj at ptd.net
Sat Sep 6 12:34:00 EDT 2003

	Wednesday evening (9 10 03) I'll be going to the South Eastern
Pennsylvania Orchid Society meeting
  http://www.sepos.org/     I understand they are pretty Pleurothallid
friendly their.  Ed Weber is in charge of their web site.  I emailed Ed
after reading about his set up in the Pleurothallid alliance
newsletter.  I'm sure I'll learn lots and maybe pick up an orchid or
two.  I have three terrariums set up with orchids and frogs.  I have
plans to set up another.  I also have orchids set up at two windowsills
on humidity trays.
Michael Shrom