[pleurothallid-l] Life above the cloud forests?

Lynn O'Shaughnessy freespirit at pleurothallids.com
Sat Oct 18 19:17:38 EDT 2003

Don't want anyone to think I am ignoring them - but have been busy lately
playing catch up.  I will also be gone 5 days next week - going to the
Sacramento show.  I will sit down and go through my notes in a few days.  I
tried to write down as many things as I could about the elevations and
locations.

Lynn O