[pleurothallid-l] Greenhouse

EcCreate at aol.com EcCreate at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 11:40:08 EDT 2003

I have been reading all the mail, but it seems no one grows in a greenhouse
with other orchids.
Mine are all warm to intermediate growers and I haven't lost but about 6 over
the past 4 years. Which to me any loss is awful? I have pleur.,dracula's
(which are tricky for me) Lots of Masd. and other small little plants large names.
My greatest accomplishment is a CCM of 87 points for my Masd. herradurae.
Also a HCC of 76 points for Masd. colossus , A CBB for Odonto. tenue and a CBR
for Masd zahlbruckneiri. I really like the small plants, but I do grow the big
one's. It's hard to get you're ago system right, but I continue to work on it.
Judy Elms From, MO.