[pleurothallid-l] Re: Masdevallia pollinia - then to pollination and seed (Ron Maun der)

Ederer Thomas thomas.ederer at siemens.com
Thu Nov 27 02:01:09 EST 2003

Hi

Ron, thanks for your detailed instruction how to store orchid pollinia. One
year ago I used frozen pollinia for my first crossing and the seedlings are
growing fine.
At the moment I´m trying to produce seed capsules on my Masd. strobelii.

I think that here in this great Pleurothallid list are a lot of growers who
flask their own seeds.

Who´s interested in some exchange of experience regarding in vitro seed
sowing ?
Who´s interested in exchange of seeds ?

greetings

Thomas