[pleurothallid-l] Unknown

Carl Gustafson cgg25 at drexel.edu
Thu Nov 13 13:59:22 EST 2003

>It (Iack of a positive I.D.) has never prevented me from
>buying a plant that looked interesting.

Quite so. Actually, I kind of have a weak spot for un-bloomed,
un-named pleurothallis-type plants. Most aren't much to write home
about (unless you're an oddball like me), but occasionally, you get
something really neat. Also, you never have to worry about some
wise-guy tackle taxonomist coming up and telling you your name tag is
wrong ;)

Anyway, you gotta kiss a lot of toads to find a handsome prince
(although I'd really prefer a princess), but boy, when you do...

Carl "Still looking for Princess Fiona" Gustafson