[pleurothallid-l] Restrepia. ID

Bryan Whelan bryan.whelan at 3web.net
Sat Nov 8 23:02:48 EST 2003

I don't know if my first post was cut for some reason of merit, or if I just pressed the wrong button..
Anyway.  we try again.
Any help would be appreciated in identifying this restrepia.
It was labeled citrina, and it certainly isn't .  Guttulata, striata, and apiculata , have all been sugested as possibilities.
 It is not a striata, but the shape is right.  It looks like a guttulata, except for the curled 'boat' shape... And apiculata looks real close, in the one and only photo of it that I can find.
 Anyone with familiarity with this species and its many variables out there? I need help...

Here's the page:
http://www.geocities.com/muffinmeat/orchRESTcitrina.htm

TYIA
Bryan Whelan