[pleurothallid-l] Dr. Eduardo Sanchez from Ecuador to speak at Valley Forge (Nov 12 03)

Michael Shrom shrommj at ptd.net
Wed Nov 5 18:59:05 EST 2003

	Dr. Sanchez from Orquideas De Los Andes will be speaking at the
Southeastern Penna. Orchid Society   http://www.sepos.org/   on Nov. 12
at Valley Forge, Pa.   SEPOS is the local? orchid club I'm a member of.
  It's kind of local and takes me about an hour to get their.   These
guys really know how to organize things and bring in top notch speakers
from all over the world.   Orchids will be on sale at the meeting.  I
preordered some plants for in my dart frog  tanks.   Many of the plants
Dr. Sanchez is working with are appropriately sized Pleurothalids and
small orchids suitable for terrarium or orchidaurium growing.
	I got my mounting and potting supplies together and can't wait to get
my plants.   I'm part of the intermediate orchid grower class at SEPOS
and it's great.  If you are within reasonable driving distance of
Valley Forge, Pa. you should come to this meeting.   Visitors are
welcome.

Michael Shrom