[pleurothallid-l] Help with restrepia ID

Lynn O'Shaughnessy freespirit at pleurothallids.com
Wed Nov 5 02:44:15 EST 2003

It does appear that your flower may be R. gutulatta.  The literature says this about R. citrina "It is allied to the R. gutulatta complex, but is distinguished from the plants treated there by the tall, slender habit, and a lemon-yellow, purple spotted flower with narrow floral parts.  The most distinguishing feature is the narrow, minutely denticulate lip.  It is usually about four times longer than broad."

Lynn O