[pleurothallid-l] Brazilian Rain Forest

Michael Shrom shrommj at ptd.net
Thu Dec 11 16:19:15 EST 2003

     I read a post like this years ago.  It was at best out of date and
might have been a hoax.    I'm concerned about the rainforests in South
and Central America.   I am also concerned about old growth timber and
temperate rainforests in the U.S.   I'm concerned about all of the
chemicals and drugs dumped on yards, farms, and, down the drain in the
U.S.  All of this impacts the global ecology.  Even the chemicals we
use on our orchids do.
	I doubt that this petition is current and will do any good.  The info
is pretty vague in it.
Michael