[pleurothallid-l] Kathy and Colleen

Colleen Pruett colleenpruett at wowway.com
Mon Aug 25 19:08:53 EDT 2003

I am using a window air conditioner in a closed room. It gets colder at night because the air outside is colder at night. In winter I open the window a crack. In spring and fall, it gets a little tricky leaving a window open or using the air. Your temperatures are not too bad. Do you have glass between your light source and the tank? I also run a fan across the top of my biaxial light fixture in summer. It keeps the lights from adding additional heat.
Keeping the reservior full and all that splashing is why I don't use foggers. Plus the stones are more cost effective.
Colleen