[pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 13

Michael Shrom shrommj at ptd.net
Mon Aug 25 16:04:44 EDT 2003

Hi Marcus,
	Charles answered your question well.  None of my frogs are big enough
to harm the plants.  The loudest one sounds like a canary singing.  I
have to be on the look out for snails, insects, and disease.  The
plants can't be sprayed with insecticide, fungucide, or anything like
that when in with the frogs.  I'm afraid I don't have much to say about
orchids because I'm pretty much a beginner.
Thanks
Michael
  If you'd like more