[pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 12

Michael Shrom shrommj at ptd.net
Sun Aug 24 12:46:04 EDT 2003

>> Hi Marcus
	You are correct that the frogs like the bromeliads more than the
Pleurothallids.  I like the Pleuothalids more than the bromeliads.
Most types of plants in terrariums with frogs are good for the frogs.
My frogs climb on the orchids and hide behind  orchid plaques.  They
don't spend as much time in the orchids as they would in bromeliads.
For me the terrariums are good places to grow the orchids.  The orchids
would dry out quickly at my windows or in my garden.
Michael Shrom