[pleurothallid-l] Introduction

Jeanne Schudel jschudel at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 23 19:11:20 EDT 2003

Dear Jody,
Where in Florida are you? We are in Middleburg which is 9A I believe. We
have lots of pleuros as you know. At one time I remember your name from
earlier rosters of the PA. We have many warmer pleuros that grew for us
in SC near the Savannah River and the temps there are not too different
from here. As a matter of fact it has been cooler here thhis summer than
up there thanks to the peninsula and ocean surrounding us. We couldn't
grow any Sops except cernua in SC even.
Jeanne