[pleurothallid-l] introduction

Michael Shrom shrommj at ptd.net
Sat Aug 23 11:24:17 EDT 2003

Hi,
	I'm Michael Shrom from close to Philladelphia.  I've been keeping
orchids off and on for over 20 years and recently have started keeping
mostly small orchids in terrariums.  Like Charles Powell and several
members of the Pleurothallid Alliance I also keep dart frogs.  I keep
mostly intermediate and warm growing Pleurothallids.   I think their
are many more cool growing orchids in the Pleuro group but their are
plenty of warm to intermediate ones to choose from.  Most of my
Pleurothallids are in terrariums with frogs.
	I'm fortunate to be within driving distance of Parkside Orchids.  One
of their specialities is small orchids.  I've acquired many of my
orchids their.  I'm very much a novice but learning.  I recently joined
the Pleurathallid Alliance and have enjoyed the news letter.  I've
subscribed to the "digest" form of this mailing list to cut down on
emails.  I expect I'll mostly lurk and gleen knowledge.
Michael Shrom
Ephrata, Pa.